FAQ Vitor's Hotels & Apartments
Frequent questions | Hotels in Portugal
- Where are Vitor's Plaza and Vitor's Village located?
● VITOR'S PLAZA is located on Avenida Henry Cotton, in a quiet zone, between Portimão and Alvor.
● VITOR'S VILLAGE is located on Rua Infante D. Henrique, in a quiet zone near the centre of the traditional village of Ferragudo and the Arade Conference Centre. Close to Vitor's Village are magnificent golden-sand beaches framed by extravagant sea cliffs, a hallmark of the location. Just five minutes away are the Gramacho and Vale de Pinta golf courses.
Come visit the magnificent beaches of Grande, Pintadinho, Molhe and Caneiros, along with the traditional village of Ferragudo, the city of Portimão and the dazzling night-life of Praia da Rocha.
- Will my credit card be charged for no-show?
● Cancellation up to two days before arrival: No charge.
● No-shows and cancellations within one day of arrival will be charged 25% of the total base accommodation amount, with a minimum charge of one day.
● Non-refundable reservations will be charged the total deposit.
- Can I book more than one room in the same reservation?
● Yes, this option is included in the reservation system.
- Do you offer special group discounts? How many people are considered a group?
● 15 or more people are considered a group. We offer group discounts, but these are handled on a case-by-case basis by those responsible for groups. Please contact us.
- Do you offer special company discounts?
● We do offer special discounts for companies. Please contact us.
- What types of promotions do you have?
● We have several types of promotions. Please see our offers section.
- Can I bring my pet to your hotel?
● Unfortunately, our hotel does not allow pets.
- Does Vitor's Plaza have parking?
● Yes, we have parking lot, no charge
- Can I check out after 12:00 PM?
● Please contact reception the day before your departure.
- How can I learn about the attractions near Vitor’s Plaza or Vitor's Village?
● We have chosen the locations of most interest. The reception team is available 24 hours per day to help you get all of the information you may need. Please also see the activities menú.